Monday, April 12, 2010

Peace Givers

Ever since this post I've been dwelling on things that bring peace to my life...things that I am grateful for, no matter how seemingly insignificant or how great they are.  They are what they are - things that give peace - to my soul or simply to the moments of my day.  I have now started a list (more on this in another post)...here is a small start to the rest of my life.

  • Putting Evee to bed earlier and and having a bit more time in the evening (I'm pretty sure this brings peace to her life as well)
  • The windows open in the spring/summer (although it kills my allergies I just love it)
  • Giving choices to a child - specifically now with clothing...it's making mornings all the better
  • Settling...in areas/situations that I can't control or change (this is a big one for an "all or nothing" kind of girl!)

1 comment:

  1. i must say, i always love Evee's outfits! and she seems very happy to be wearing her favorite dress or pink boots or whatever. btw i meant to tell you, if you and Clint need a night out sometime, i'm happy to babysit. this has kind of become my little ministry to young parents :) no charge, maybe just some snacks. haha. seriously, let me know!

    ReplyDelete