Thursday, September 17, 2009

I've been thinking so much today about the little ones everywhere who are hungry and need shelter, education, and water.

As I feed my own child, I am so thankful to have the resources to feed her. I am so very grateful for the bounty of resources we have, for the beauty that is life itself. And, yet sometimes I have moments when it is hard to enjoy my food when I know others are so hungry.

Today we ate a bit less so that we could help support one who needs more. I will explain more tomorrow, but just wanted to write my feelings today.

I am just grateful. I actually wrote a long list of things that I am so amazed are a part of my life...just to remind myself of all the blessings in my life. Maybe one day I will share that too. But, ultimately, I just feel so much gratitude today for my life and the beautiful people in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment