Friday, October 16, 2009

More on apples

Yesterday a friend and I made another pie (one for each of us).  I had some dough left over from mine (decided to use a crumb topping this time).  So, I decided to make 4 personal pies (with the crumb topping) and 2 personal pies that basically have the crust wrapped around them (see below).

So, these are the ones with the crust on every side.  I wrapped them in plastic wrap and then in foil.  They are waiting in the freezer for a perfect time to bake them up!


Here is the progression of the 4 with the crumb crust.  And, it worked out perfectly...I was just finished baking them and a friend called about meeting up for lunch.  Then they came back to our place for some yummy mini apple pies.  
 

 

 

 

The always happy eating-as-we-go.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment