Monday, January 26, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

So, once again, I am not actually meal planning this week. Hopefully I'll be having fish and chips on the beach!

Here are some more of the recipes I plan on trying once home. Last week I looked at 2 vegetarian recipes. This week I'll take a look at recipes that can be done as cheaply as possible! A great website to check out is Erin's over at $5 Dinners where she posts a meal each night of the week that is $5 or less.

Taking a few from her site to share this week...

Potato Vegetable Medley Roast - I might put it with a small amount of meat (maybe if I roast a chicken some time that week)

Pasta Fagioli Soup - I already have some of these ingredients in my cupboard and freezer, so that will work out well!

Crockpot Potato Chowder - This soup looks really good! (Notice, I didn't necessarily say healthy :)). This recipe was from a guest poster and is a good post to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment