Monday, November 17, 2008

Meal Plan Monday

Awhile back I'd mentioned that I'd try to start putting my meal plan for the week on the blog - all according to what's on sale. Obviously, it hasn't happened yet :). I'm going to start and join with others who do Menu Plan Monday.

Having said that though, I have meals stocked for awhile with what's in our freezer and cupboards. So, over the next 2 weeks or so, I'll probably just grab fruits and veggies at the store. For now, I'll just post our plan for the week and then once I plan my meals around sales again, I'll put the grocery list up too.

Here goes -

Monday - Tacos (dinner with friends)
Tuesday - "Noodles & Gravy" (but with mashed potatoes instead)
Wednesday - Tuna Pasta
Thursday - Roast in Crockpot with veggies
Friday - Potato Quiche
Saturday - Going to a friend's house for Indian food!
Sunday - Potato Soup

3 comments:

  1. I like how much variety you included!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is some mix of foods. Yum!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete