Thursday, November 6, 2008

Mama to Mama

I have some good posts in the works about recent thoughts I've had, but every time I read over the posts, I do little edits here and there. Then I just end up thinking that they are not quite ready to be published :). They are coming... Nothing earth-shattering, just love for the simplicity of life and thankfulness for so much of what's around me.

I thought I'd share, though, this great idea of doing something small and using your craftiness for the better of others.

Do you know the basics of sewing? Do you have old t-shirts around your house? Even if you don't, and especially if you do, you should check out this site. I really think you'll love what this mama is up to. Scroll down to the bottom and work your way up (it's not too much). It definitely makes me think about the little things that can add up to so much goodness - if we just take the bit of time to take some action.

No comments:

Post a Comment