Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cooking Quick Meatless Meals

So, this month I've been trying a few new meatless dishes - all of course, with the hopes of them being cheap, simple, and better for the environment. The goal is always to find meals that have similar ingredients so nothing is wasted and the cost is less, all while having unique meals throughout the week. I will definitely let you know how it goes and be sharing throughout the weeks here. It will be interesting because Clint usually enjoys meat with his meal. We'll see how it goes!

I plan on taking some recipes from this site - http://cuisinenie.blogspot.com/ and combining them with the meals from my eBook throughout the weeks. There are not any new post on that site at the moment because of tragedy that has happened in this beautiful family's life (you can find out more on that on her original site), but I'll be checking out the post that she has and using some of those recipes.

Here is one that we recently tried from that site, as well as the hummus and bread I made (and posted about) last week. This recipe was the mushroom, onion, and spinach sandwich (on the bread I made :)). It was really good and the process looks beautiful - the veggies in the pan!




No comments:

Post a Comment