Here you go
- Grapes - attach purple grapes to a green or brown outfit. I think I'm might try this, but I'm not sure how long the balloons will last on a 1 1/2 year old! Has anyone tried this before?
- Bag of Jelly Belly candy - use a white garbage bag or some kind see through bag, put foot holes in it and fill it with balloons. Just be careful with the bag. (See the balloon theme? :))
- A little cook/baker - you could put a little apron on, dust flour on it, carry a whisk or some baking utensil, use a bowl or kitchen container (or even a "green" grocery shopping bag) to collect candy.
- M & M - My friend just told me about this one. Take an over sized t-shirt that's all the same color. Tape it at the bottom of the shirt and make an "M" on it - with tape or something that will stick. Add white gloves and you're set!
- Charlie Brown - I saw this one and thought it was so cute, especially if you have a Snoopy Dog. Here's a picture.
- A bubble bath - another balloon one :). Use ribbon or a white shirt and hang white balloons off of it and then other bath accessories (like a rubber ducky, soap, wash cloth, etc.). Top it off with a shower cap. If your child is old enough you could have them blowing bubbles as they go!
- Borrow from a friend - this is another viable option for us. Thanks to some friends who have an Elmo costume from last year, Evee might be that. Even though I'm not sure if Evee knows who Elmo is, other kids will and we do have a red shirt and pants that would work with it.