Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fall...

So, here are the pictures I said I'd share - some fun, peaceful pictures from 2 weekends ago. I went with some friends and their little ones to a nearby farm. It was a great fall day (just what you would think of when you think of fall on the east coast. We saw animals, the kids played around a bit, we had a hay ride...and it was all free! There seem to be a lot of fun fall ideas that cost little or nothing - apple orchards, hay rides, raking leaves into piles for jumping into...




4 comments:

  1. Wow it looks beautiful there, and I love it when everything is free too! Evee is so cute in her little fall coat too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun pictures!

    In the first few pics I was wondering where Evee's hat was, cause all the other kids had their hats on (only a grandma would probably notice this :). So, I was happy to see that she had her hat on in that last picture. Wouldn't want her ears to get cold.

    She is so cute! Can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry! She has a hat :). I started making her mittens tonight. I have one done and I'd like to have the other one done by tomorrow night for trick or treating...we'll see.

    ReplyDelete