Wednesday, November 9, 2011

home

We went to Hungary.  I've never been there before, but it is my parent's home and it felt like home to be there.

We came back to New Jersey and I see people I love and it feels like home, both at George and Kim's and at CRW (seminary housing).

We will travel to Indiana, right before Christmas, on our way west.  We will stay with friends, see dear friends and we call it home.

We will be with family (and friends) around Christmas, both Clint's in Australia and mine in California, and there will be comfort and peace in being together, home.

And we will make our way steadily to New Zealand and I know that soon, as we settle in and help create our environment there, it will be home.

Clint traveled back on Monday night and we are together...and no matter where we are that always feels like home.