But, then I thought. This is when I, too, should actually begin to think of what I may or may not chose to do for that *given* holiday. Brilliant.
And even though I'm usually not one to bring any intensity to a holiday, I figured, why not try out a few things... That way, if I don't do much, it is because I chose not to...not because there was not enough time to get it done. Might be kind of fun to add a bit of specialness to our days.
- Beautiful, beautiful weather! Just perfect...sunshine and a bit of warmth.
- Hearts on a ribbon, hung on the bare wall by our table (put up last week)
- Homemade cards for friends
- A note on the sliding glass door for Clint when he returns home
- Wearing of pink during play (although I shouldn't pretend that it's for Vday...pink is everyday wear)
- A "would have been fun idea" - this valentine that came from this (I saw this last year and thought I might do it, but didn't in the end (but it's a very fun idea!)). Maybe next year!
Happy day to you of celebrating love...