It's getting lighter out in the morning and we have more daylight before nightfall. People are coming out of their homes. This weekend the playground was full of noise and fun again. I love spring!
Thinking to the joys of spring/summer...
- Food - the wonderful recipes that happen during the summer season, the farmer's markets, the new fruits that are more available (and cheaper!)
- Gardening - we are sharing a plot with friends in a community garden a block away
- Warmth - sunshine...what more needs to be said
- Staying in one place - not moving or traveling much (I say this only for me...Clint, on the other hand, has a very busy start to the summer)
- Seeing family- knowing that we'll get to see some family (parents at least) with the new baby coming...we are very excited to have both parents come!
It was not this warm! But, it shows how wonderful the sun has been heating things up!
Happy Spring (maybe, almost)!