Thought I'd share it there. Just in the last week since re-thinking through food/time stuff (which I find I need to do every so often) I've been less tempted to quick grab something since I know we have amazing stuff at home. I created the following list that I'm sure I already have somewhere.
- Smoothie ingredients - 100% juice, milk or yogurt, bananas, berries and/or frozen fruit
- Fruit - we've just been going through it so fast...it's more of a reminder to get more on the weekly trips
- Hummus ingredients - chickpeas, lemon, garlic, sesame seeds or paste, carrots and/or pita for dipping
- Potatoes (making "fries" verses picking them up) - potatoes, seasoning, onion
- pb & j - so simple, so healthy if you go with the right ingredients (100% fruit jam, natural pb, and whole wheat bread)
- Dark chocolate - over 70% has healing benefits
- Popcorn ingredients - popping corn, olive oil, salt
- Oatmeal cookie ingredients... (not necessarily healthy, but a fun snack to have on hand)
Also, if you are looking to add some new recipes to your repertoire, Whole Foods has a decent recipe section/finder. You can find it here... It has a lot of options for narrowing it down to any specifics you have too (budget friendly, vegetarian, no dairy, etc.).