Friday, January 15, 2010

I am thankful today for a rhythm that is being created on it's own from our weekly schedule.  With the first week back from holidays being sick, it was a treat to have a "normal" week this week.  Although it was full, it was peaceful as well.

In a couple of weeks it will change a bit with the rhythm of a new semester, but I am certain that the new schedule, too, will start to create it's own system of working for this household.

And, in the fullness of life, I'm all the more thankful for the quiet moments where we have nothing planned and nothing to do.  I am thankful for the meet ups with friends and inspiring conversation.  I am thankful to look ahead in anticipation to fun things coming in the very near future.

And, for your weekend viewing pleasure...


Hope it is a peaceful weekend for you!

3 comments:

  1. Stella smiled and giggled when I showed her this picture of Evee!! She is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first day I've been able to get online until we get our own internet set up. The tears are coming so easily. So great to see Evee and read your thoughts!

    Missing you... but things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maddie: "I wanna say HI. I wanna say Ahhh. I wanna say I love her."

    Thinking of you and missing our friends! Have sooo appreciated your thoughts these last couple posts. It's all resonating with me as well.

    ReplyDelete