Monday, November 16, 2009

Back to business...

Last week got away from me.  My birthday was on Thursday and basically from that point on I felt I spent my time celebrating, going out and spending time with friends (and also working).  It was wonderful!  I even meant to post some pictures of some of the spoiling I got, but that too got away from me! 

Besides that, there have been some work and schedule changes to our lives.  Now I'm looking at the week ahead and realizing that I still need to meal plan, I'm behind on laundry and need a moment to refocus on those things that need to get done. 

So, that is the lack in posts and the lack of Meal Plan Monday if you follow the Trader Joe's blog

Back at it tomorrow...more posts to come :).

1 comment:

  1. Linda,

    Happy late birthday!!!

    I always read your blog and i love your recipes ;)

    ReplyDelete