Monday, August 3, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

Here are the meals that we have mostly "on hand" already or that only need a couple of things from the grocery store or farmer's market. We are trying to use up the ingredients we have on hand since we head out in just over 2 weeks. Hard to believe!

Instead of putting the meals on their particular days I thought I'd just list them out. Some of these meals will move on to next week, I'm sure. We know, then, that we have everything we need but are flexible (as the summer seems to be) in what we eat on which day.

Meals -

I thought I'd add a link to an eHow article I just wrote on fried rice. It's such an easy recipe, makes a ton of food, and is pretty healthy. Here is that recipe.

We've also been having a super easy salad - cucumbers, tomato, and onion (red or white). Then we'll mix it in a bit of olive oil and balsamic vinaigrette and add feta cheese. Although, sometimes we have it without and it's great that way too.

Happy meal planning to you this week! Don't forget to check out the other Meal Plans over at Organizing Junkie!

No comments:

Post a Comment