Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Meal Plan Follow Up

Yesterday we went shopping - I mentioned that it was a special week due to Clint's birthday. Therefore, there were a few changes to the list once there (I really do try to stay away from doing this!).

Changes/additions to the list
  • No bagels & cream cheese due to saving money (I think I mentioned this yesterday).
  • I got a large 1/2 & 1/2 for $4.29 instead of the normal smaller one - it will save money in the long run since, yes, this is something I get regularly
  • Clint loves cheesecake - one was on sale for $2.99 from $4.79
  • I also got cheese (brie for $4) & crackers ($2.69) for Clint's birthday
  • I picked up some Jujubes for $.99 - I love these things
  • Added tissues to the list (2 x $.99)
  • I did get an avocado :)
  • Picked up a box of cereal as well
So, lots of changes and lots of treats this week. Oh, and I got 2 bottles of wine for $8.54 - pretty good!

They were also out of the salmon that was on sale. Sadly, I'll have to pick that up Wednesday probably.

The total this week (including wine) was $44.49. Very close to $50, plus I'll need to pick up the salmon which is close to $12 which is $56.49.

No comments:

Post a Comment