Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Meal Plan Follow Up

* Update: Just realized that I had the web pages for pdf print offs set up, but hadn't added them to the side of the blog. Story of my life right now :). They are available now!*

I always like to share the money spent on our groceries for the week! This week's total was $39.16

Notes/changes to the list...
  • I got a pack of bagels and cream cheese as a special morning treat to myself :)
  • Added butter
  • Added deodorant, toothpaste, and body wash that were all on sale
  • Added bananas & carrots
Also, I wanted to share another 2 free resources that I just put up on the side of the blog under "helpful print offs".

The first is a basic grocery sheet that again my parent's have been using for some time and I use some weeks as well. The other is a place to put your menu plan for the week - including places to check off whether your eating at home or out and areas to put snack and breakfast items. That way you can just post this on the fridge or another place that is easy to view.

Happy meal planning to you this week!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you had a great easy recipe for a bow tie chicken pasta. Let me know.
    Joni

    ReplyDelete