Thursday, January 29, 2009

No Spend Challenge

Mom Advice currently has a no spend challenge going on starting the month of February. I think it's a great idea - to be disciplined or to save money. I think it is good to go without at times and stretch your creativity in that way.

I just wanted to pass on the link to give others the opportunity to participate. So, here it is. Our goal right now is to live like this anyway, so I'm sure I'll join in as well. Once we get home (we leave tomorrow), I'll decide whether to join the group and all, but I'm sure we'll strive to live like that no matter what :).

I'd be curious to see if any of the rest of you join the group!

1 comment:

  1. you should also check out Rachel's No Spend Month from July on smallnotebook.org! we kind of did it by default that month because we were living with friends (no rent or related bills and very few groceries).

    ReplyDelete