Here they are -
- Mod-podge journal
- Jewelry - bracelet, ring, necklace, etc.
- Homemade game - great idea to send to cousins or family friends
- Calendar - filled with pictures you've taken, quotes, memories, encouragement, favorite qualities about the person
- Coasters with pictures on them
- Cards - one step further, make your own recycled paper and make cards out of that
- Memory box
- IOU or "coupon book" - babysitting, organizing, back rubs, dinner, etc.
- Recipe box with a dinner or baked good along with it
- Homemade natural products - soaps, bubble bath, salts, etc.
- Thrift store purchases
- Homemade goodies - fudge, salsa, berry preserves, bread
- Vintage pots and vases with bulbs and soil
- Used books or magazines (I love handed down Real Simple!)
- Crocheted or knitted items - blankets, shaw, scarf, slippers, hats, mittens, etc. (If you want any of my instruction on how to crochet and to get free patterns, just send me an e-mail asking for them!)
- Corn bag (heat/cold pack) - I'll be posting how to make one of these later in the month!
On Monday I'll be sharing a few ways to make Christmas simpler!