Monday, November 3, 2008

Have you signed up for the monthly newsletter yet?

If not, you definitely should! You'll get great information on meal planning basics. Sign up at the right side of the blog or go here to find out more about the meal planning info and then sign up!

Here's a little promo :). I thought I'd share some feedback that I recently got on the 7 day meal planning coarse that comes right to your inbox when you sign up...

jamie, i signed up for your month of meals emails last week and i just wanted to tell you how much i am enjoying them! since we have moved to florida we have really tried to stick to a budget (we have never tried such a thing before!). i am really enjoying cooking every night and going to the grocery store. your emails have really helped me to start thinking about how healthy the meals are i am making for my family and how much of these meals i am eating personally. i have had a really hard time shedding the pounds since reaghan has been born, i really think your program will help me get motivated to use protion control and monitor what i put into my body. i also love your website, baby get green, it's awesome! Stephanie

I thought I'd also share that for a short time (till this Friday, 11/7), my eBook A Month of Meals will continue to be $9.99 and then it will go up. So, for those who have been blog followers for a bit, I wanted to let you in on that before the moment passes! Go here to get your copy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment