Here is a before picture and then the last 3 are pictures were taken after cleaning with CLR. Right now we live in an older apartment (school housing). We are so grateful for the place, but it is a bit gross in certain places where "stuff" has built up over the years... And, yes, in case you're questioning it, the bathroom is pink!
As for the product review...
- As for the company, I think it's great that they sent out free full size bottles of their product! I also think they are so smart to do it through a site like 5 Minutes for Mom.
- The product (as you can see) did do the job and I didn't have too scrub to much. It does do the job and does it well.
- On CLR's website it says that they are working to make their products more environmentally friendly, which of course I'm happy about. This product contains "no inorganic phosphates, hazardous solvents, or environmentally harmful surfactants."
- The flip side of the point above - It felt scary to me to have to use gloves and make sure Evee was not around while using this product. I also had to make sure that the house was well ventilated. As happy as I am that they have warnings on the container, I didn't really feel comfortable using the product for very long and wanted a "simpler" way to clean.
- Overall, I am glad to have the product, but will probably just use it when it is completely necessary.