Monday, July 2, 2012

Oh friends, do I mention (again) my absence here? Do you mind? Are you still there?

Life has been full.

I've been working on a project that has consumed an awful lot of my "online time", but I have been loving it and will share about it soon.

And people. Our home often feels like a hotel lobby these days, which is wonderful. As the days go by I can see how God is crafting his plan and bringing things together for his purposes.

There's been a bit of being gone and a bit of being here.

And posts get written in my head, but to find quiet moments to really process and write... that has not necessarily come.

It is nice to end this day here, even if the content is random and lacking. I look forward to posting again. I hope you are all well.

1 comment:

  1. So great to talk with all of you yesterday! Loved hearing the girls voices. Love you!

    ReplyDelete