Tuesday, January 11, 2011

justice

I would describe myself as a fair person. I realize that this trait can be used for beauty...especially in areas that need an advocate to promote justice.  I'm sure it is partially what got me into social work and psychology in the first place; to promote justice.  May it always be used for good.

Fairness can be detrimental.  Often fairness breeds a lack of grace.

If I ever start a sentence (out loud or in my head) with, "I'm just such a high justice person..." I need to STOP.  Most likely the next words to come out of my mouth are headed to no place good...one without grace and more judgment than I care to admit.

I have said these words before.

I have been on the other side of these words and have felt so misunderstood. 

Fairness and justice are good; grace, though, is best.

Oh Jamie, relax in grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment