Monday, July 13, 2009

Meal Plan Monday - Recipe Links

A few more new recipes to try out this week since we are still away - a few eHow recipes I wrote up...

Roasted Chicken

Tuna Melts

Quick Quesadillas


We love roasted chicken and usually get at least 2 meals out of it, if not a third. We use leftover chicken for sandwiches, meat & potato quiche (from last week's Meal Plan Monday), and stir fry.

Hope you're having a good time planning your meals! If you need other ideas, check out the other Meal Plans over at Organizing Junkie. I know some of those have links as well.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jamie, We love our roasted chicken here too! I totally recommend the 'beer can chicken' contraption (I can't remember where we bought ours) but it lets the entire chicken get crisp!! YUM!!!! :-)
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to try the tuna melt. That looks so great and easy. Thanks Jamie for these great fun summer recipes!
    Joni

    ReplyDelete