Friday, May 15, 2009

Meal Plan Follow Up

I can't believe that it's already Friday! Where has this week gone?! I finally got allergy medicine that seems to be working and therefore feel that I got my brain back into more of a working mode! I've been meaning to do another post on the book 3 Big Questions from when I started writing about in February, yes February. Maybe I'll even post about that today... Really I wanted to share exciting stuff that has happened from using that book, but wanted to finish talking about "the steps" first!

Ok, so, this week we spent $23.63 at Wegmans. So, over by $3.63. The nice thing is that we'll make it well under budget this month due to heading out toward the end of next week. Next week we'll try to use up everything we have.

So, changes to the list and description of price
  • I had all the ingredients to make brownies, so we had to buy ice cream to go with it (which was also on sale)
  • I didn't add fruit onto the list online, so we got bananas and strawberries again. They were on sale again this week - 2 cartons for $3!
  • Sour cream was also added to the list last minute before going.
Hope your week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment