- Monday - we were in NYC so we went out for Thai
- Tuesday - leftovers (we have plenty from last week - chili, potpie, curried lentils)
- Wednesday - I was going to make a roast, but will keep the meat in the freezer till when we get back. I just checked it out on the USDA site. Wondering how long you can keep stuff frozen? Check it out here. So, we'll just keep using our leftovers!
- Thursday - having a cook out with friends to enjoy the last night here. We'll either defrost some hamburger to make hamburgers on the grill or, yes, use up leftovers...just depending on how the fridge looks after tonight.
- Friday we head out. I'll make egg salad sandwiches for the road and we'll get the other meal while driving.
My plan for the summer meal planning - We'll still do meal planning, but it will be for 4 adults and Evee since we will be living with my parents during the internship. Either I will be meal planning or my dad and I will be doing it together. Also, we'll be on a budget, but it won't be like this past year. I hope to pass along some great recipes though! Either way, I'm not going anywhere - I'll still be meal planning, just a bit differently!
Then, when we get back here in the fall it will be Trader Joe's meal plans!!! Yeah!