Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Meal Plan Follow Up

This week was a good shopping trip! Like I said yesterday, I am trying to use up what we have in the house, but also make it till next Wednesday morning when I'll get to shop (verses my usually Monday trip).

Everything stayed about the same as the list...

I did add bagels and cream cheese again since we all loved it last week. I know there are healthier and cheaper things, but it was still very much within budget and I love having it for breakfast (as does Evee).

I also added brown sugar to the list since I realized we'd just ran out last week.

Eggs were on sale and green beans were cheaper than expected.

In the end, we spent $30.66 and the cashier looked at the bags and then back at the price and then at me mentioning that it was a good amount of food for such a low price. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment