Monday, December 8, 2008

Can you take a quick second to vote?

I proposed an idea over at a contest that Seventh Generation is hosting. Here's what they are doing...

"Our 2007 Corporate Consciousness Report has a $5,000 Contest for Ideas That Will Change the World. We are working with JustMeans, a social media platform for people interested in sustainability, to engage folks in an online social happening to promote change. Do you have an idea that could change the world?"

I have been working with an idea for awhile now that I believe would help a lot of people and strongly encourage reusing the earth's resources. I'd love for you to check my idea and for you to promote it (click the arrow on the left side of the post) - check it out here under my name - http://www.justmeans.com/companyarticles/3368/Seventh-Generation-Announces--5-000-Contest-for-Ideas-that-Will-Change-the-World.html - You have to set up an account there, but it only takes a second!

Thanks! I really appreciate you taking the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment